- Frank Castle wanted to help. But he took it too far. He shot people. He killed people. It's against the law. And he broke the law many, many times. Now, I don't like him any more than you do, but here's the thing... he's not a common criminal. He's not malicious in intent. Frank Castle is actually a good man. He just doesn't know the difference between right and wrong anymore. And he doesn't need punishment for that. He needs help. Our help. That's the kind of man Frank Castle is, and now you have to decide what kind of jury you want to be.
Appearing in "Guilty as Sin"
- The Chaste (Identity revealed) (Origin revealed)
- Nelson and Murdock
- Frank Castle
- The Hand (Identity revealed) (Origin revealed)
- "Black Sky" (Mentioned)
- Numerous unnamed ninja
- New York County District Attorney's office
- Roy Olsky (First appearance)
- Wilson Fisk
- U.S. Marine Corps (Mentioned)
- Col. Ray Schoonover (First appearance)
- Unnamed others (Mentioned)
- Judge Cynthia Batzer
- U.S. Navy (Mentioned)
- Samantha Reyes' father (Mentioned)
- Roxxon Energy Corporation (Mentioned)
- Stick's mother (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Dr. Andrew Lee (First appearance)
- Maria Castle (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Frank Castle, Jr. (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Lisa Castle (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- Brian Cooley (First appearance)
- Finn Cooley (Mentioned) (Deceased)
- NYPD (Mentioned)
Races and Species:
- United States of America
- Asia (Mentioned)
- Hell (Invoked)
- Stick's car
Synopsis for "Guilty as Sin"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Character Actor Daredevil / Matt Murdock Charlie Cox Karen Page Deborah Ann Woll Foggy Nelson Elden Henson Punisher / Frank Castle Jon Bernthal Elektra Natchios Elodie Yung Blake Tower Stephen Rider Stick Scott Glenn Wilson Fisk Vincent D'Onofrio Col. Ray Schoonover Clancy Brown Samantha Reyes Michelle Hurd Judge Cynthia Batzer Deirdre Madigan Dr. Andrew Lee Randall McNeal Roy Olsky Steve Sanpietro Brian Cooley Valentino Musumeci Bailiff Michael Kincade Corrections Office Brian Distance
Links and References