Appearing in "Rabbit in a Snow Storm"
- John Healy (Only appearance; dies) (Main story and flashback)
- Mr. Prohaszka (Only appearance; dies)
- James Wesley
- Leland Owlsley
- Wilson Fisk (First full appearance) (Real name first revealed)
- Oscar (First appearance)
- Turk Barrett (Only in flashback)
- Father Lantom
- Mr. Rigoletto (Mentioned) (Death)
- Landman and Zack (Mentioned)
- New York Bulletin
- Mitchell Ellison (First appearance) (Ben Urich's boss)
- Danny Fisher (Mentioned)
- Shirley Benson (First appearance)
- Doris Urich (First appearance)
- Juror 8
- Mr. Rance (Mentioned)
- Mr. McClintock (Mentioned)
- Clyde Farnum (Mentioned)
- Jennifer Fisher (First appearance)
- Vanessa Marianna (First appearance)
- Silvio (First appearance)
- Norma (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Rabbit in a Snow Storm"
Murdock and Foggy take on a mysterious wealthy client, but Murdock is conviced there's more to the case than just the facts.
- No special notes.
- Ben Urich's office features numerous newspaper clippings, including two that reference The Incredible Hulk (titled "Harlem Terror"), and Marvel's The Avengers (titled "Battle of NY").
- Wesley mentioned "Mr. Rigoletto" who recently "retired" from the business of organized crime. In the comics, Don Rigoletto is the name of the Kingpin of crime that preceded Wilson Fisk.
|Matt Murdock||Charlie Cox|
|Karen Page||Deborah Ann Woll|
|Foggy Nelson||Elden Henson|
|James Wesley||Toby Leonard Moore|
|Ben Urich||Vondie Curtis-Hall|
|Leland Owlsley||Bob Gunton|
|Vanessa Marianna||Ayelet Zurer|
|Wilson Fisk||Vincent D'Onofrio|
|Father Lantom||Peter McRobbie|
|Turk Barrett||Rob Morgan|
|Doris Urich||Adriane Lenox|
|Jennifer Fisher||Wendy Moniz|
|John Healy||Alex Morf|
|Mr. Prohaszka||Peter Claymore|
|Shirley Benson||Suzanne H. Smart|
|elderly juror||Barbara Haas|
Links and References