- Into the Ring
- Cut Man
- Rabbit in a Snow Storm
- In the Blood
- World on Fire
- Shadows in the Glass
- Speak of the Devil
- Nelson v. Murdock
- The Path of the Righteous
- The Ones We Leave Behind
- Dogs to a Gunfight
- New York's Finest
- Penny and Dime
- Regrets Only
- Semper Fidelis
- Guilty as Sin
- Seven Minutes in Heaven
- The Man in The Box
- The Dark at the End of the Tunnel
- A Cold Day in Hell's Kitchen
Marvel's Daredevil is a Netflix series that takes place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. It is the first of four series - followed by Marvel's Jessica Jones, Marvel's Luke Cage, and Marvel's Iron Fist - that Marvel will bring to Netflix, culminating in a mini-series where the heroes team up, Marvel's The Defenders.
Drew Goddard was hired as showrunner for the series in December 2013, but had to depart the project a few months later, after being hired by Sony Pictures to a direct a film about the Sinister Six. Steven DeKnight was announced as replacement in May 2014. Charlie Cox was announced to be playing Daredevil / Matt Murdock a few days later.
Filming took place in New York, from July to December 2014 under the working title Bluff. The series debuted on Netflix on April 10, 2015.
On April 21st 2015, Netflix officially renewed the series for a second season, and announced that Doug Petrie and Marco Ramirez would serve as showrunners, as DeKnight would not remain with the project. Jon Bernthal, Élodie Yung and Stephen Rider joined the main cast for season two as the Punisher / Frank Castle, Elektra Natchios, and Blake Tower, respectively.
Filming for the second season occurred during July to December 2015 under the working title Ringside.
The series' opening title sequence was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2015.
Coinciding with Netflix's expansion to 130 more countries, it was also announced that season two of Daredevil would be made available online on March 18, 2016.
The series' stunt coordination was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award in 2016.
On October 25, 2017, it was announced that D'Onofrio would be reprising his role as Wilson Fisk, and that Erik Oleson would be replacing Petrie and Ramirez as showrunner for the third season.
In the wake of the invasion of New York, most of Hell's Kitchen is destroyed, and crime is at an all-time high, and the criminal underworld is controlled by a man named Fisk. Matt Murdock and his friend Foggy are up-and-coming defense attorneys in Hell's Kitchen who are low on cash. Matt Murdock, the series protagonist, whom unbeknownst to his best friend and colleague moonlights as Daredevil; a blind, masked vigilante who works to rid the streets of crime. Throughout the series, Matthew goes through various changes and faces numerous challenges towards becoming the hero he's meant to be. The first season focuses on the personal growth of Matthew Murdock, and his evolution from being the masked vigilante, to becoming Daredevil.
- ↑ Lieberman, David (7 November 2013). Netflix Picks Up Four Marvel Live-Action Series & A Mini Featuring Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Iron Fist, Luke Cage For 2015 Launch. Deadline. Retrieved on 22 May 2016.
- ↑ Drew Goddard Joins Daredevil On Netflix. Marvel.com (6 December 2013). Retrieved on 22 May 2016.
- ↑ Steven S. DeKnight Joins "Marvel's Daredevil". Marvel.com (24 May 2014). Retrieved on 22 May 2016.
- ↑ Charlie Cox is the Man Without Fear in Marvel's Daredevil. Marvel.com (27 May 2014). Retrieved on 22 May 2016.
- ↑ DeKnight, Steven (21 December 2014). Thanks to the cast and crew for an amazing experience directing the season finale of #Daredevil. Goodby, NYC. Peace and love!. Twitter. Retrieved on 22 May 2016.
- ↑ Cavanaugh, Patrick (21 April 2015). Netflix Orders a Second Season of 'Marvel's Daredevil'. Marvel.com. Retrieved on 22 May 2016.
- ↑ Cavanaugh, Patrick (9 June 2015). Jon Bernthal Cast as Frank Castle in the Netflix Original Series 'Marvel's Daredevil'. Retrieved on 12 June 2015.
- ↑ Strom, Marc (7 July 2015). Elodie Yung Cast as Elektra in the Netflix Series 'Marvel's Daredevil'. Marvel.com. Retrieved on 7 July 2015.
- ↑ Andreeva, Nellie (3 September 2015). Marvel's 'Daredevil' Casts Stephen Rider As New Regular For Season 2. Deadline. Retrieved on 3 September 2015.
- ↑ Viscardi, James (31 December 2015). Daredevil Season 2 Possibly Debuting In March 2016 on Netflix. ComicBook.com. Retrieved on 22 May 2016.
- ↑ Marvel's Daredevil - Coming Soon, Season 2 - Only On Netflix. Netflix US & Canada (7 January 2016). Retrieved on 7 January 2016.
- ↑ Next stop: Hell’s Kitchen. #Daredevil Season 3 is coming soon. #MarvelSDCC (21 July 2016). Retrieved on 21 July 2016.
- ↑ Patten, Dominic (2017-10-25). ‘Daredevil’ Brings Back Vincent D’Onofrio For Season 3; Erik Oleson Joins As New Showrunner. Deadline. Retrieved on 2017-10-25.
- ↑ Disney's Marvel and Netflix Join Forces to Develop Historic Four Series Epic Plus a Mini-Series Event (7 November 2013). Retrieved on 7 January 2015.