- We are failing because we are trying to be something we are not. You're Tony Stark, not Hawkeye. You can take a yo-yo and turn it into a time bomb. If we're gonna win, we need to think outside the box... Or outside the body.
- -- Hawkeye
Appearing in "Head to Head"
- Iron Man (Tony Stark) (Mind transferred to and from Hawkeye's body)
- Falcon (Sam Wilson) (Mind transferred to and from Captain America's body)
- Thor (Mind transferred to and from Black Widow's body)
- Hulk (Bruce Banner) (Mind transferred to and from Falcon's body)
- Hawkeye (Clint Barton) (Mind transferred to and from Thor's body)
- Captain America (Steve Rogers) (Mind transferred to and from Iron Man's body)
- Black Widow (Natasha Romanoff) (Mind transferred to and from Hulk's body)
- Mind Gem (First appearance)
- Iron Man Armor MK L
- Falcon Armor
- Hawkeye's Bow and Trick Arrows
- Black Widow's Gauntlets
- Captain America's Shield
Synopsis for "Head to Head"
After stopping A.I.M. from launching a missile, Iron Man thinks that the Avengers are almost perfect. When M.O.D.O.K. uses the Mind Infinity Gem to take control of S.H.I.E.L.D., the Avengers must work in each other's bodies when their minds are switched in order to defeat M.O.D.O.K. and claim the Mind Infinity Gem.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and References