The god of the desert and nomadic lifestyle, Martu was regarded as uncivilized by the other Annunaki. He dwelled within his "shining mountain" in the desert.
Degeneration into demon
After Anu's edict to break most of their ties with Earth and return to Dilmun, many Annunaki feared to lose their influence over the mortal spheres. They were approached bythe ancient demon Marduk Kurios who tempted them with everlasting power. Those who accepted the trickery deal's terms were turned into demons, including Martu.
In modern days, Martu, as the "Demons of the Dunes", he managed to possess the wives and friends of the Arabian Knight (Abdul Qamar), and his newest-born son. Martu's goal was to make the Arabian Knight kill his son, in order to free himself. As Qamar refused, Martu killed all other in the village and fled, his strengths depleted, but vowed to eventually return.
Additionally, Martu possessed the ability to create powerful sandstorms and haboobs.
As many Annunaki
- 1 Appearances of Martu (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Martu (Earth-616)
- Media Martu (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Martu (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Martu (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Martu (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update #3; Annunaki's entry, Martu's paragraph
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Thor & Hercules: Encyclopaedia Mythologica #1; Annunaki's entry
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Marvel Comics Presents #47
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe #1; Ba'al's entry
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe #1
- ↑ All-New Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe Update #3; Annunaki's entry
|Like this? Let us know!|