After the Mutant Massacre; Muir Island
Sunder's mutation granted him various superhuman physical attributes.
Superhuman Strength: Sunder possessed great superhuman strength. At his peak, he was capable of lifting about 70 tons.
Superhuman Stamina: Sunder's superhumanly enhanced musculature was much more efficient than that of a normal human. His muscles produced considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity. At his peak, he could exert himself for up to 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood began to impair him.
Superhuman Durability: Sunder was tougher and much more resistant to physical injury than a normal human. He could withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, exposure to high temperatures, and small caliber bullets without sustaining injury.
Although he had little formal training, Sunder was a formidable hand to hand combatant. He primarily used street fighting techniques that allowed him to make full use of his strength.
- 28 Appearances of Mark Hallett (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Mark Hallett (Earth-616)
- Media Mark Hallett (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 12 Images featuring Mark Hallett (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Mark Hallett (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Mark Hallett (Earth-616)
- uncannyxmen.net Character Profiles: Sunder
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|