Maria Callasantos was one of the Morlocks who were placed in the Slave Pens during Apocalypse's rule. She suffered horrific experiments at the hands of Mr. Sinister. Feral and her sister Thornn escaped with their fellow prisoners and fled to the sewers beneath what once was Manhattan.
After Magneto and the X-Men finally defeated the tyrant Apocalypse the world began to heal as humans and mutants allied with one another and began to rebuild. In their search for fellow mutants after Apocalypse's downfall, Magneto and the X-Men found the Morlocks living in the sewers. Magneto wished for the Morlocks to return to the surface, but the Morlocks preferred to be left in peace, fearing they would be put back in cages. Not trusting the surface dwellers Feral and her fellow Morlocks attacked. Feral was knocked out in the battle by Storm and protected by Skids. The Morlocks ultimately fled the scene.
- 1 Appearances of Maria Callasantos (Earth-295)
- Minor Appearances of Maria Callasantos (Earth-295)
- Media Maria Callasantos (Earth-295) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Maria Callasantos (Earth-295)
- Quotations by or about Maria Callasantos (Earth-295)
- Character Gallery: Maria Callasantos (Earth-295)
- Characters killed by Feral
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|