- One child out of eight is born alive. The soldiers refuse to carry out our dead. We have to burn them in piles.
- -- Mar-Vell src
Reluctant leader of the Kree Liberation Force, sent to invade Earth and "liberate" the humans from their governments, Mar-Vell came across the corpse of the Silver Surfer floating near Mars. Investigating the corpse, the Power Cosmic was released, momentarily negating the fleet's cloaking array. In that moment, a nuclear assault was launched from Earth, devastating the Kree fleet. Those Kree that made their way to dropboxes were imprisoned in a reservation built atop America's former nuclear testing site. Those that survived all contracted cancer, their flesh rotting from their still living bodies. Mar-Vell, their leader in name only, met with Philip Sheldon as he sought to find out what went wrong with the world. Mar-Vell told him the Kree's story, but offered Sheldon no answers.
- Mar-Vell has cancer like the rest of the Kree of Earth.
- He is also half-blinded by a mutant cataract.
- 1 Appearances of Mar-Vell (Earth-9591)
- Minor Appearances of Mar-Vell (Earth-9591)
- Media Mar-Vell (Earth-9591) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Mar-Vell (Earth-9591)
- 1 Quotations by or about Mar-Vell (Earth-9591)
- Character Gallery: Mar-Vell (Earth-9591)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|