The map of the Temple of Alano was drawn by Dr. Larkin whose expedition found the temple from Tibet. Larkin gave the map to Smithsonian Institution and the museum sent Jane Framan to another expedition. A member of Larkin's journey, Mr. Lelong, tried to rob the map to get the treasures of the temple but his attempt was stopped by the Angel (Thomas Halloway).
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- 1 Appearances of Map of the Temple of Alano
- Minor Appearances of Map of the Temple of Alano
- Media Map of the Temple of Alano was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Map of the Temple of Alano
- Item Gallery: Map of the Temple of Alano
Links and References