In Earth-9047, Man-Thank and his alligator pet inhabit a swamp where he is visited by an array of people, most of whom do not even notice the mostly-motionless Man-Thank unless he decides to be noticed. The Man-Thank sometimes leaves the swamp and visits other locations.
In Earth-58460, Man-Thing's Swamp is in Bywater, New Orleans, not in Everglades, Florida. It is a sacred Seminola land including an area traditionally known as the Nexus of All Realities, and the guardian spirit known as Man-Thing tries to protect the area against defilers. When oil-drilling entrepreneur Frederic Schist murdered Indian chieftain Theodore Sallis to steal the tribal land and then buried Sallis in the sacred land, Sallis returned as the swamp-dwelling monster Man-Thing and murdered several of Schist's allies until he reached Schist himself. He finally murdered Schist and buried himself again in the swamp.
- Appearances of Man-Thing's Swamp
- Minor Appearances of Man-Thing's Swamp
- Media Man-Thing's Swamp was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Man-Thing's Swamp
- Images related to Man-Thing's Swamp
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Man-Thing's Swamp