The Maker was a member of a species of Makers. However due to his violent nature and his all-consuming desire to create as much Chaos as he possibly can wherever he goes, he has become a pariah amongst his people. When he attacked Earth after gathering the five most dangerous villains on Earth (save Madame Hydra who was in another reality), the Maker was confronted by the Exiles and Valeria Richards. His attacks caused Proteus to emerge from deep within Morph's subconscious mind and shortly after being released the Maker was beaten into submission.
- Reality Manipulation: The Maker generates illusions that cannot be distinguished from reality. Its initial reach is limited to a few meters, but increases when used: He can transform an entire planet in 21 hours. "Illusions" last for four years, unless the Maker manipulates them again to be kept. Notice that the Maker has no imagination of his own, so he depends on other beings' ideas to manipulate reality. He is in fact attracted by grandiose, interesting and unusual dreams, no matter if they are harmful or not, although he can be convinced to deny a "dream".
- Energy Manipulation: The Maker is able to generate, manipulate and throw energy in the form of powerful energy blasts.
- Possession: The Maker is also able to posses people without psychic defenses like when he possessed Valeria Richards to turn her against the shielded Psylocke.
The Maker is able to lift up to 80 tons without using additional powers.
- The Maker is this reality's version of the Shaper of Worlds.
- 1 Appearances of Maker (Earth-812145)
- Minor Appearances of Maker (Earth-812145)
- Media Maker (Earth-812145) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Maker (Earth-812145)
- Quotations by or about Maker (Earth-812145)
- Character Gallery: Maker (Earth-812145)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|