Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Magique's biggest moment was when Empress Lilandra ordered some Guardsmen to get the Nega-Bands to help the war effort against the Kree. Magique went head to head with Quasar and used her illusions to make the Shi'ar strike team look bigger than it actually was, but then got knocked out by Doctor Minerva and her illusions fell apart.
During the next Kree/Shi'ar War, Magique was hunting the quantum mage Adam Warlock on behalf of the Imperial Guard after he assaulted the fleet. She placed a "witch-mark" on him, letting her track Warlock wherever he went, even Knowhere. Magique cast the "witch-mark" so that Shi'ar troopers could fire at Adam without missing, but Adam used his powers to manipulate the mark, moving it to Magique's body. The troopers' weapons fire was then guided to her, and Magique was seemingly killed.
Magic: 3D illusions of no substance but incredible (or in this case perfectly credible) accuracy.
Her powers are apparently magic in nature.
- Like all members of the Imperial Guard, Magique is a parody of DC Comics Legion of Super-Heroes. Magique is based on Princess Projectra who was also three dimensional magical illusions.
- 15 Appearances of Magique (Earth-616)
- Media Magique (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Magique (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Magique (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Magique (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|