Appearing in "Jolted By Jack O'Lantern!"Edit
- Peter Spaulding
- Gears Garvin
- Delmar Insurance Company employees
- Jack O'Lantern (Jason Macendale) (First appearance as Jack O'Lantern)
- Geoff Peckman (First appearance)
- Jack O'Lantern's Pogo Platform (First appearance)
Synopsis for "Jolted By Jack O'Lantern!"Edit
Delmar Insurance is sponsoring the construction of a high-tech secure super-embassy. Byron Benjamin assigns Machine Man to safeguard it for its Halloween costume celebration. Machine Man has Gears Garvin repair damaged suffered to his face from last issue before attending the function. The villain known as Jack O'Lantern decides to raid the celebration under the guise of a Halloween guest. Jack O'Lantern and his goons run afoul of Machine Man who easily stomps all of them. Jack prepares to fire his wrist laser at the robot, but Machine Man erects an electrostatic field around Jack O'Lantern forcing the weapon to backfire into the villain's face. Machine Man then leaves, unthanked by the party guests.
Characters in this story also appear in other stories between this issue. The affected characters are:
- Machine Man attends the embassy Halloween party wearing a Superman face mask.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|