Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seeking to add the technology of Tony Stark to his arsenal, the Mad Thinker decided to steal it from the Avenger's Mansion. He decided that the Avengers would be unable to stand against them without their leader, Captain America. He planned an assault when Captain America was out of town and would be unable to help them. He sent the individual members of his Triumvirate of Terror to attack them in groups of one or two. Hammerhead acted first, ambushing Hawkeye as he sulked after having apparently lost the Black Widow. The Mad Thinker had warned him of which arrows Hawkeye would use, so he was prepared and managed to avoid or disable them. Hawkeye temporarily got the drop on him, but he used an image of the Mad Thinker to distract Hawkeye, enabling Hammerhead to take him out.
Normal human male
He wears a large metal cap on his head, which he could use as a shield or a battering ram
Not to be confused with Hammerhead
Hawkeye thought his costume was from "Pop-Artsville"
- 1 Appearances of Louis Browning (Earth-616)
- Media Louis Browning (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Louis Browning (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Louis Browning (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Louis Browning (Earth-616)
- Characters killed by Hammerhead
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z hardcover Vol. 12, Triumvirate of Terror entry
|Like this? Let us know!|