After having battled Iron Man, Sub-Mariner fled to the Long Island Sound because his strength was weakening, and so flew to the nearest source of water to replenish his strength.
Tony Stark also battled the Demolisher above the Long Island Sound, after it attacked the yacht where Tony Stark was partying with Laura and other friends.
Years later, as the Sinister Six (Earth-616) were fleeing from the Cordco rocket launch complex, vowing revenge, Doctor Octopus tossed his ray gun into Long Island Sound, forcing Spider-Man to retrieve it to restore Sandman, who was turned into glass.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Long Island Sound
- Minor Appearances of Long Island Sound
- Media Long Island Sound was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Long Island Sound
- Images related to Long Island Sound
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Long Island Sound
Links and References