Resident Index of Long Island
Carlson (Genetech) (Earth-616)
Chad was a Freeport High School student who idolized William Metzger.
Chad was confronted and knocked out by Hank McCoy when he tried to harass Bobby Drake.
Chad was later introduced to William Metzger in Trenton.
He informed him of Starkey's mutant nature.
Chad helped the F.B.I. catch his former friend Starkey.
Harry (Long Island) (Earth-616)
Herbie (Student) (Earth-616)
Jimmy (Freeport) (Earth-616)
Jimmy was a Freeport High School student and a friend of Hank McCoy.
He began to hate him once he realized he was a mutant.
A while later, Jimmy was among the students demonstrating against the Stark Industries.
Joey (Freeport) (Earth-616)
Lance (Freeport) (Earth-616)
Len (Freeport) (Earth-616)
Marvin (Long Island) (Earth-616)
Moretti was hired to replicate Doctor Octopus' Tentacles.
He eventually created an helmet which could simulate Dock Ock's brain-waves and control his arms.
He vehemently complained with Spider-Man when he eventually had to destroy Octopus' arms.
Paul (D.A.) (Earth-616)
Arthur was an Anti-Mutant Militia affiliate.
He gave Chad and Ruben a high-powered rifle to kill Hank McCoy.
Arthur then introduced Chad to Mr. Metzger.
Arthur agreed to be tested for a transformation project.
He then began the transformation process.
Arthur was eventually confronted and killed by Magneto.
Reinholdt requisitioned the computer files and equipment expropriated from Dr. Octopus' lab to let Moretti replicate Doctor Octopus' Tentacles.
Reinholdt was then killed by the Sinister Six when they stormed the government top-secret facility to retrieve Dr. Octopus' legacy.
Ruben (Freeport) (Earth-616)
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Iron Man #7
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 X-Men: Children of the Atom #3
- ↑ New Warriors #61
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 X-Men: Children of the Atom #1
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 5.5 5.6 X-Men: Children of the Atom #2
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 X-Men: Children of the Atom #4
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 X-Men: Children of the Atom #5
- ↑ Punisher Vol 8 #13
- ↑ Iron Man #45
- ↑ Nova #1
- ↑ Iron Man #46
- ↑ Iron Man #36
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Spider-Man: Funeral for an Octopus #1
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Spider-Man: Funeral for an Octopus #2
- ↑ Spider-Man: Funeral for an Octopus #3
- ↑ The Spectacular Spider-Man #259
- ↑ Iron Man #51
- ↑ Scarlet Spider #1
- ↑ X-Men: Children of the Atom #6