- The day of reckoning has arrived!
- -- Loki src
Loki was often an enemy of Thor, his brother, and allied with Dr. Doom, Ultron, Baron Mordo and Enchantress forming the Masters of Evil. When his allies attacked the the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier and Omega Base they stole the Mutant amplifier and super solider serum which they used to create an army of bestial super soldiers which Loki later released upon Asgard along with an army of Frost giants. Having conquered Asgard and captured several of the gods including Balder Odinson, Heimdall and Tyr he crowned himself ruler of Asgard. While Doom made put his own plans, to steal the Odinforce from Odin and become a god, into action Loki fought a team of superheroes and tricked them by disguising himself as Col.Nick Fury into helping him unlock the powerful Destroyer armor. Loki was defeated however when the team tricked Loki into injuring him himself with the armor. When Doom was subsequently defeated Loki, for his part in the plot, was imprisoned in Asgard by Odin and punished for eternity by Odin.
During the Superhuman Civil War, It was mentioned that he and Doom were still be being punished by Odin for his trechery, and as far as the general public is concerned, he is dead.
Seemingly those of his Earth-616 Powers.
Seemingly those of his Earth-616 Abilities.
Seemingly those of his Earth-616 Strength
- 1 Appearances of Loki Laufeyson (Earth-6109)
- Media Loki Laufeyson (Earth-6109) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Loki Laufeyson (Earth-6109)
- 1 Quotations by or about Loki Laufeyson (Earth-6109)
- Character Gallery: Loki Laufeyson (Earth-6109)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Loki Laufeyson (Earth-6109)
- Characters killed by Loki
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|