The Living Eraser was an agent of the Supremacy, the ruler of Dimension Z. He was sent to Earth to abduct scientists to build nuclear weapons for their armies. He kidnapped several scientists, including Henry Pym, the hero known at the time as Giant-Man. Pym's partner the Wasp who had secretely been brought to Dimension Z as well, freed the scientists and Pym and together they defeated the Living Eraser and returned to Earth.
The Living Eraser later staged a coup against Supremacy and took control of Dimension Z. He returned to Earth to steal nuclear weapons, but was attacked by Morbius. When the Thing intervened, Morbius sent them both to Dimension Z where they were put in prison. Aided by the Supremacy, they freed themselves and returned to Earth where they defeated the Eraser.
Upon returning to Dimension Z, the Living Eraser was said to have been executed by the Supremacy, though a Living Eraser later kidnapped the She-Hulk on the Supremacy's orders to make her his Queen.
|Power Grid |
The Living Eraser is a poor combatant.
- The Living Eraser uses a device known as the Dimensionizer which can transport people to other dimensions, primarily between Earth and Dimension Z, although it has been used to travel to other realms as well. As the Dimensionizer passes over a surface, it turns it invisible, making it appear as if the victim is being erased. When the entire surface has been transformed, the being or object is transported across dimensions to its destination.
- 10 Appearances of Living Eraser (Dimension Z) (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Living Eraser (Dimension Z) (Earth-616)
- Media Living Eraser (Dimension Z) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Living Eraser (Dimension Z) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Living Eraser (Dimension Z) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Living Eraser (Dimension Z) (Earth-616)
- The Living Eraser at the Marvel Appendix
- Tales to Astonish #49 - November 1963 (First Appearance)
- Marvel Two-In-One #15 - May 1976
- Sensational She-Hulk Vol 1 37
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|