History of location is unknown.
Points of Interest
The Lion's Head Pub featured in Amazing Spider-Man 673 is an homage to the actual Lion's Head Tavern in New York City on 109th St and Amsterdam Ave. It's a neighborhood sports bar that also poses various Marvel collectibles as part of their interior. The Lion's Head menus, artwork and event posters have been comic-book themed since the bar's inception in 2002. Another location of the Lion's Head Pub appears in 3 issues of Punisher Vol 8, though is an imagined sister-venue in Manhattan's Greenwich Village.
- Appearances of Lion's Head Pub
- Minor Appearances of Lion's Head Pub
- Media Lion's Head Pub was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Lion's Head Pub
- Images related to Lion's Head Pub
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Lion's Head Pub
Links and References