After Ken Wind's escape pod crashed over the Lincoln Memorial, John Garrett followed him and was fatally attacked by Arthur Perry, who was trying to protect the Beast's favourite. The cyborg super-agent was eventually defeated and terminated by Elektra, so Wind allegedly admitted defeat.
Insane Impossible Man (Earth-14845)
On Earth-14845, The Impossible Man has the ability to shape-shift anything he wants to at will. When The Controller slaps a Slave Disc on him, The Impossible Man goes crazy, and turns the Lincoln Memorial into a statue of himself watching television.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Lincoln Memorial
- Media Lincoln Memorial was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Lincoln Memorial
- Images related to Lincoln Memorial
- Fan Art Gallery: Lincoln Memorial
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Lincoln Memorial