Med School and Alcoholism
For undisclosed reasons, he left med school and fell into alcoholism.
He was eventually selected to undergo the process of Terrigenesis. As a result of his transformation, all of the cells in Lincoln's body were differently charged, giving him the ability to generate static electricity. Since then, Lincoln has remained at Afterlife as a "transitioner," someone who helps other Inhumans transition through Terrigenesis smoothly.
Lincoln was called upon to help two recently-discovered Inhumans, Skye and Raina, after they unexpectedly underwent Terrigenesis at a Kree temple in Puerto Rico. Raina's reaction to her physical transformation led Lincoln to think her transition would be difficult. With Skye, on the other hand, he was a bit more optimistic, and he tried to get her to open up about her gift. Although he tried to keep Skye in the dark about her, he accidentally let slip that Raina was also at Afterlife. Before Skye could do anything to her, Jiaying broke them up and took Skye under her wing as her guide.
Electrokinesis: Lincoln can sense and control electromagnetic energy flow for a variety of purposes. Commonly he can generate electrical discharges, sending electricity through the air at will as bolts of lightning, or via touch through a suitable electrical conductor. By touching another person he can sustain a magnetic repulsion between them and the ground, effectively creating a minor levitation effect.
- Counselling: Lincoln has had much experience at counselling other Inhumans through the transition caused by Terrigenesis.
- Medical Expertise: Lincoln was a med school student and served as a medic for both an US hospital and Afterlife.
- Alcoholic: Lincoln was an alcoholic.
- Anger issues: Lincoln had anger issues that made his relations with others (including S.H.I.E.L.D.) hard.
- Luke Mitchell portrayed Lincoln Campbell in the Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episodes "Afterlife", "Melinda", "Frenemy of my Enemy", "The Dirty Half Dozen", "Scars", "S.O.S. Part One", and "S.O.S. Part Two" before being promoted to series regular for the third season. Since becoming a regular, the only episodes Lincoln does not appear in are "Purpose in the Machine", "Devils You Know", and "4,722 Hours".
- Lincoln is the second main character of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. to die; the first being Grant Ward.
- 26 Appearances of Lincoln Campbell (Earth-199999)
- 6 Minor Appearances of Lincoln Campbell (Earth-199999)
- Media Lincoln Campbell (Earth-199999) was Mentioned in
- 14 Images featuring Lincoln Campbell (Earth-199999)
- 1 Quotations by or about Lincoln Campbell (Earth-199999)
- Character Gallery: Lincoln Campbell (Earth-199999)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 17
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 2.6 2.7 2.8 2.9 Guidebook to the Marvel Cinematic Universe - Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season Three/Marvel's Agent Carter Season Two #1; Lincoln Campbell's entry
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 16
- ↑ Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 21
|Like this? Let us know!|