Marvel Cinematic Universe (Earth-199999)
The Lighthouse was an underground bunker of unknown origins hidden under an actual lighthouse on the shores of Lake Ontario, created as an emergency shelter in the event of a global cataclysmic event. When Earth was destroyed in just such an event, a relatively small portion of humanity was preserved within the Lighthouse, which was then converted into a space station to ensure their survival. Shortly after Earth's destruction, the Kree came and took over the Lighthouse, wiping out documents of the planet's history and forcing humans to mine for them while placing any with latent Inhuman genetics through Terrigenesis to be auctioned off as soldiers.
Around the year 2091, S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Phil Coulson and his team arrived on the station from 74 years in the past, some time prior to the destruction of Earth, after being abducted from a diner on the basis of a prophecy that they would somehow save humanity.
- Secret Avengers
- Appearances of Lighthouse (Space Station)
- Minor Appearances of Lighthouse (Space Station)
- Media Lighthouse (Space Station) was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Lighthouse (Space Station)
- Images related to Lighthouse (Space Station)
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Lighthouse (Space Station)