The Life Seed is an artifact of Celestial design and was created as one string of a number of cosmic relics forged by the Celestials. The Life Seed is carried by the Celestial Gardener and the other Celestials, and it's used to plant life on new worlds according to the Celestials scheme, this proecess will deplete it however, though it's energy can be used in small doses as seen with Tabula Rasa.
The Life Seed is also the only way to break the influence of the Death Seed by implanting it into the infected person. However in the only example seen, the Life Seed destroyed the original persona along the Death persona and start a completely new persona.
While hosted in the new Archangel, Warren displayed a host of entirely new abilities affiliated with the life Seed within himself. Such as aura reading to life force manipulation for blasts, constructs and self augmentations; they also possess the uncanny if not biblical prospect of resurrecting those who were once dead and briging them back to life as per the agenda of The Apocalypse Twins to utilize them; in conjunction with Death Seed's, as their new horsemen consisting of both mutants and superhumans to act as the counter-parts of the Uncanny Avengers.
- Given that the newly ascended Archangel was called the Master of the Seven Seeds there is the possibility there are more.
- Later comments made by Rick Remender in an interview said there are also seeds for the Pestilence, Famine, and War personas:X-Position: Remender Unites "Uncanny Avengers"
- No trivia.
- 5 Appearances of Life Seed
- Minor Appearances of Life Seed
- Media Life Seed was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Life Seed
- Item Gallery: Life Seed
Links and References