Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Another of the mutated creations of Doctor Demonicus, Lepirax is a grossly enlarged butterfly or moth-like creature. Like the other monsters of Doctor Demonicus, Lepirax is bound to the Lifestone, and must return to the meteor to bask in its radiation to restore its vitality. Lepirax appears to have a very developed sense of self-preservation, breaking off combat with stronger foes to seek out easier prey. The crafty moth monster is a relentless foe when certain that it has the upper hand, and will attack relentlessly in such situations. Not very valiant, Lepirax will seek to escape any situation that goes poorly just as quickly as it can. Lepirax, like the other monsters, was unleashed from its cage to protect Doctor Demonicus' base when it was threatened by the combined forces of Godzilla and S.H.I.E.L.D. Wisely, Lepirax chose to avoid battle with Godzilla, attacking S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Dum Dum Dugan's helicopter instead. But the monster king dealt with the moth-monster just the same, turning Lepirax into a pile of blazing ash after a blast of his atomic fire.
- Flight: Lepirax is an agile flier, able to execute complex aerial maneuvers.
- Claws: Lepirax has sharp, grasping claws on each of its eight legs as well as its mandibles.
- Superhuman Durability: Lepirax possesses a hard exoskeleton that is proof against such injuries as might result from gunfire, lasers, and even the rotating blades of a helicopter.
- 3 Appearances of Lepirax (Earth-616)
- Media Lepirax (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Lepirax (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Lepirax (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Lepirax (Earth-616)
- Essential Godzilla, Volume 1 (reprint)
- Lepirax at the Godzilla Wiki
- Leprimax at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|