Leech was one of the Morlocks who were placed in the Slave Pens during Apocalypse's rule. He suffered horrific experiments at the hands of Mr. Sinister. Leech and his fellow prisoners escaped from captivity and fled to the sewers beneath what once was Manhattan.
After Magneto and the X-Men finally defeated the tyrant Apocalypse the world began to heal as humans and mutants allied with one another and began to rebuild. In their search for fellow mutants after Apocalypse's downfall, Magneto and the X-Men found the Morlocks living in the sewers. Magneto wished for the Morlocks to return to the surface, but the Morlocks preferred to be left in peace, fearing they would be put back in cages. Not trusting the surface dwellers Leech and his fellow Morlocks attacked. During the course of the battle, Leech used his nullifying abilities to cancel out the X-Men's mutant abilities until he was knocked out by Storm. The Morlocks fled into the sewers soon after.
Seemingly those of Leech (Earth-616)#Powers.
- Due to an artists error, Leech and Beak look very similar in appearance when they are depicted in the X-Men: Age of Apocalypse mini-series.
- 2 Appearances of Leech (Earth-295)
- Media Leech (Earth-295) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Leech (Earth-295)
- Quotations by or about Leech (Earth-295)
- Character Gallery: Leech (Earth-295)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|