Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Gargouille was a member of a faction of Acolytes led by Exodus who participated in an assault on Wundagore Mountain in the European country of Transia, home of the enigmatic scientist known as the High Evolutionary. The Evolutionary had developed a powerful mutagenic compound known as Isotope-E, which the Acolytes coveted for themselves.
Gargouille retained her mutant powers after M-Day.
When the X-Men were looking for Exodus in order to find Sinister's Marauders he had recently joined, they assaulted the former Acolytes who had refused to follow him: Neophyte, Projector, Vindaloo and Gargouille. They were defeated and Projector then answered Logan's question about Exodus' current location.
Gargouille was a Mutant who possesses a a diminutive stature and a highly dense body. This combination gives her:
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Coordination
- Superhuman Endurance
Gargouille also possesses:
- Hyper-Keen Senses
- Talons: Gargouille possesses razor-sharp talons on her hands and feet.
- Horns: Gargouille possesses demonic like horns on her head.
- Wings: Gargouille possesses large leathery wings that grant her natural flight.
- 8 Appearances of Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616)
- Media Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 5 Images featuring Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Lavinia LeBlanc (Earth-616)
- Marvel Encyclopedia Vol 2: X-Men
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|