One Latverian franc is divided into 100 centimes as is typical in most countries. The exact exchange rate is undisclosed, Kristoff Vernard reported that the Latvian franc was very strong against the U.S. dollar.
- Apparently, on the bottom of every piece of Latverian currency is written the quote "Doom would not break until his body does, and neither shall I."
- The name franc is the name of several currency units, most notably that of France before it adopted the euro. The name is said to derive from the Latin inscription francorum rex ("King of the Franks") on early French coins, or from the French franc, meaning "free" (and "frank").
- Besides of Latveria, the countries that currently use francs include Switzerland, Symkaria, Liechtenstein, and most of the Francophone countries of Africa, including Canaan, Democratic Republic of the Congo and Imaya. Before the adoption of the euro, francs were also used in France, Belgium and Luxembourg, while Andorra and Monaco accepted the French franc as legal tender. The franc was also used within the French Empire's colonies, including Algeria and Cambodia.
- Appearances of Latverian Franc
- Minor Appearances of Latverian Franc
- Media Latverian Franc was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Latverian Franc
- Item Gallery: Latverian Franc
Links and References
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #1; Latveria's entry
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 She-Hulk Vol 3 #3
- ↑ Unbeatable Squirrel Girl Vol 2 #23
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Franc on Wikipedia
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #1; Switzerland's entry
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #1; Symkaria's entry
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #2; Canaan's entry
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #2; Congo's entry
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #2; Imaya's entry
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #1; France's entry
- ↑ Marvel Atlas #1; Belgium's entry