Contacted with a phony job offer by the Chameleon on a special frequency that only his Spider Sense can pick up, Spider-Man arrived at this defense installation just after the Chameleon's departure. The security guards tried to capture him, thinking he had stolen the plans. Evading capture, he returned with the Chameleon to the Lark Building. The Chameleon disguised himself as one of the security guards to avoid arrest, but after a brief battle he was captured. Unfortunately, during the battle the guards believed that Spider-Man was the Chameleon in disguise, forcing Spider-Man to flee.
Many years later, the Chameleon lured Spider-Man once again to the Lark Building, where he found that the villain had replaced him as Peter Parker.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Lark Building
- Minor Appearances of Lark Building
- Media Lark Building was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Lark Building
- Images related to Lark Building
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Lark Building
Links and References