Blade and his cohorts attempted to prevent Deacon Frost from raising La Magra, the Vampire blood god, and causing a vampire apocalypse. When Frost successfully became La Magra, he gained certain powers, making him almost invincible. Each ability he gained was from the twelve pure bloods (Ashe, Cianteto, Dragonetti, Faustinas who held two seats, Ligaroo, Lemure, Kobejitsu, Lobishomen, Von Esper, Upier, and Pallintine) sacrificed in the ritual. Blade struggled to defeat Frost until he spotted ampules filled with EDTA he brought with him to supplement his arsenal. Blade struck Frost with the ampules, causing La Magra to explode and killing Frost.
- Instant regeneration of lost limbs by manipulating blood.
- Impervious to silver.
- The ability to walk during the day due to Blade's blood.
- Can instantly turn any human in his path into vampires. (This comes to debate since Dr. Karen Jenson was in the same area where La Magra and Blade's battle took place and was not instantly turned, though it's a probability that La Magra needs to concentrate his powers in order to make the turning possible).
- Can control minds, matter and the elements. (Gained from the Faustinas tribe)
- Can shed his skin, turning into a ball of fire to methodically stalk his prey. (Gained from the Ligaroo tribe).
- EDTA: Short for ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, EDTA is an anti-coagulant that reacts explosively to vampire physiology. Like silver nitrate and garlic extract, EDTA can be weaponized and used as a reliable offensive measure against vampires.
- The majority of these powers were never seen or mentioned in the film since Frost's reign as La Magra was short-lived, but it is believed that since all of the pure bloods' spirits lived within Frost's body, he would gain their abilities as well.
- 1 Appearances of La Magra (Earth-26320)
- Minor Appearances of La Magra (Earth-26320)
- Media La Magra (Earth-26320) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring La Magra (Earth-26320)
- Quotations by or about La Magra (Earth-26320)
- Character Gallery: La Magra (Earth-26320)
- Blade (character) on The Wiki
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|