LaGuardia is the smallest of the New York area's three primary commercial airports, the other two of which are John F. Kennedy International Airport in southern Queens and Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey.
- The first modern appearance of this airport, as "Idlewild" appears to have occurred in January, 1964 in two published comics that month: Tales of Suspense #49 and Strange Tales #116.
- Named after NY mayor Fiorello La Guardia.
- Appearances of LaGuardia Airport
- Minor Appearances of LaGuardia Airport
- Media LaGuardia Airport was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: LaGuardia Airport
- Images related to LaGuardia Airport
- Marvel Staff members who were born in LaGuardia Airport