Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
LaGuardia is the smallest of the New York area's three primary commercial airports, the other two of which are John F. Kennedy International Airport in southern Queens and Newark Liberty International Airport in Newark, New Jersey.
Iron Man battled here the Angel, when he became evil due to atomic radiation exposure.
Some time later, the golden avenger also battled here Hawkeye, until he accidentally hit the Black Widow, and they both fled by boat.
- The first modern appearance of this airport, as "Idlewild" appears to have occurred in January, 1964 in two published comics that month: Tales of Suspense #49 and Strange Tales #116.
- Named after NY mayor Fiorello La Guardia.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of LaGuardia Airport
- Media LaGuardia Airport was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: LaGuardia Airport
- Images related to LaGuardia Airport
- Marvel Staff members who were born in LaGuardia Airport