During an exploration of the Fault, the Imperial Guards realized their doom was imminent. Realizing they lacked the proper firepower to escape, the subversive Raptor member Talon, who'd initially been impersonating the new Smasher, offered the Guard two of the Raptor amulets, but at the cost of their free will. Guard praetor Mentor offered himself up, and Plutonia, in love with Mentor, offered herself up as well, becoming the Raptor Kyte and helping the Guard escape the Fault. Her current whereabouts are unknown
- Kyte is a Raptor Armor is advanced Shi'ar technology allowing the host numerous superhuman capabilities:
- Superhuman Strength: He can bench press 2 tons.
- Superhuman Speed
- Superhuman Durability: Kyte is super humanly durable; he is capable of shrugging off physical impacts, energy blasts, and most artillery fire.
- Superhuman Agility
- Superhuman Reflexes
- Armament Conjuration: The Android can summon weapons from the extra-dimensional expanse from whence they came, or manifest desired munitions from its own body at will.
- Flight: The retractable glider wings under his arms allow him to glide on air currents. Kyte can also fly at speeds that let him fly from New York to California in only a matter of hours.
- Superhuman Vision: Kyte has telescopic and infra-red vision.
- Force Field: It can utilize a circular wafer-thin force field.
- Concussion Blasts: He can fire blasts of destructive dark energy from the amulet on his chest.
- Mode Shifting: Talons can morph their bodies into a host of augmentative forms. Becoming transparent, doubling body armor, projecting greater weaponry, etc.
- 1 Appearances of Kyte (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Kyte (Earth-616)
- Media Kyte (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Kyte (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Kyte (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kyte (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|