While her tribe was being attacked by the U.S. Army, Kushala's parents were killed and, in an act of rage, she prayed to her creator, but instead was possessed by a Spirit of Vengeance. Then she burnt everyone until all that remained were their spirits.
After becoming possessed by the Spirit of Vengeance, Kushala traveled the world seeking out and studying different forms of magic in an attempt to cure herself. Her skills in the mystic arts eventually led to her becoming the Sorcerer Supreme of her era.
- Demonic Transformation: Kushala possesses the supernatural ability to transform into the Demon Rider.
- Magic: Kushala has been the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth. She has demonstrated familiarity and expertise with various types of magic including Nordic magic, Earth magic, binding spell, chaos magic, and many others.
- Skilled Hand-to-Hand Combatant: Kushala is a formidable hand to hand combatant and often uses her powers in combat situations.
While in her Demon Rider form, she rides a phantom horse whose body is covered in fire.
- She currently wears a hair band that once belonged to her father.
- Kushala likely lived during the 1870's given that the U.S. flag carried by the army soldiers attacking her tribe was used in 1877. Additionally, the Apache suffered several attacks/massacres at the hands of the U.S. military during the 1870's.
- 12 Appearances of Kushala (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Kushala (Earth-616)
- Media Kushala (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 27 Images featuring Kushala (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kushala (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kushala (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|