Kuhul Ajaw (depicted as a Mayan Deity) was summoned by Rabin who sought to merge with the Mayan Deity. Kuhul Ajaw fought Spider-Man until it was too late for Benjamin Rabin to complete the sacrifice to merge with him..
- The words come from ancient Mayan languages and can mean "divine lor," a Mayan King-God or God-King. By themselves, the words do not connote a divinity, but rather a ruler or sovereign of a state. Other sources maintain that the Kuhul Ajaw were demi-gods who mediated between the truly divine and the world of mortals acting as regulatory influences.
- Appearances of Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616)
- Media Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|