Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kuhul Ajaw (depicted as a Mayan Deity) was summoned by Rabin who sought to merge with the Mayan Deity. Kuhul Ajaw fought Spider-Man until it was too late for Benjamin Rabin to complete the sacrifice to merge with him..
- The words come from ancient Mayan languages and can mean "divine lor," a Mayan King-God or God-King. By themselves, the words do not connote a divinity, but rather a ruler or sovereign of a state. Other sources maintain that the Kuhul Ajaw were demi-gods who mediated between the truly divine and the world of mortals acting as regulatory influences.
- Appearances of Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616)
- Media Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kuhul Ajaw (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|