Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kray-Tor was a Judge and Inquisitor for the Universal Church of Truth. He was killed by Adam Warlock with the Soul Gem while he was holding a trial against Warlock for crimes against the Church. In this trial he accepted lying witnesses and false evidence provided by the Church's prosecutor. Warlock on the other hand had to put up with a mute defender who was nothing more than an eye and fell asleep.
Later when Warlock battled the soulless Count Abyss he briefly lost the Soul Gem to Abyss who wanted to use the Gem to restore his Soul which he has sold to the Zalkor. When he tried to utilize the Gem he disrupted Soul World and the Oneness of Being in it, which had a disturbing effect on Kray-Tor. Though he hoped, that Adam would restore this Oneness after he got the Gem back, but instead Warlock used Kray-Tor's Soul to attack Abyss.
Kray-Tor isolated himself from the other Residents of Soul World and planned to leave Soul World, maybe in order to take Revenge against Adam Warlock.
- Kray-Tor died in the same Book he had his first Appearance, however, since being transferred to Soul World he had numerous Appearances thereafter
- due to the cancellation of Warlock and the Infinity Watch the Story about the Aftermath of the Watch's Battle with Count Abyss and Kray-Tor's Plans to leave Soul World were never resolved
- 19 Appearances of Kray-Tor (Earth-616)
- Media Kray-Tor (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Kray-Tor (Earth-616)
- 2 Quotations by or about Kray-Tor (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kray-Tor (Earth-616)
- Kray-Tor at the Marvel Appendix
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|