Suspected satanic cult murderers Joel Flood and his friend were incarcerated in the Kramer County Jail.
After talking with Saul Bowen, Matthew Murdock learned he had been forced to confess by Sheriff John Stonehouse.
Murdock interrogated his client about his family.
Before trial, Emily Flood confessed to his son and Mattt Murdock to have been abused by her grandfather.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Appearances of Kramer County Jail
- Minor Appearances of Kramer County Jail
- Media Kramer County Jail was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Kramer County Jail
- Images related to Kramer County Jail
- Marvel Staff members who were born in Kramer County Jail
Links and References