Kormok was the High Priest of the Atlanteans. In order to gain control of the Atlantean throne, he ordered Namor to perform the Ritual fo Renewal, which consisted of returning the Trident of Neptune to the flames that spawned it. In reality, he had made a deal with the Alpha Centaurians who hoped to evolve themselves into amphibian creatures as well.
Kormok possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. He can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. He can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, he can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables him to draw oxygen from the air.
- 4 Appearances of Kormok (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Kormok (Earth-616)
- Media Kormok (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Kormok (Earth-616)
- 1 Quotations by or about Kormok (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kormok (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|