- Korg possesses various superhuman attributes common to all Kronans:
- Superhuman Strength: Korg is superhumanly strong, though the full limits of his strength aren't known. However, Korg is at least as strong as the average member of his race, which means that he can lift at least 100 tons.
- Superhuman Stamina: Korg's highly advanced musculature produces considerably less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of humans. While the full extent of his physical stamina isn't known, he can exert himself physically at peak capacity for at least 24 hours before the build up of fatigue toxins in his blood begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Durability: Like other Kronans Korg possesses a dense rocky hide comparable to the Thing's that renders his body highly resistant to physical injury. Korg can withstand great impact forces, falls from great heights, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury.
- Korg is a formidable hand to hand combatant, primarily due to his experience as a gladiatorial competitor.
- Class 100, comparable with Hercules.
- Gladiator swords and shields
- Korg first appeared in Journey Into Mystery #83 unnamed, and was later named in Incredible Hulk Vol 2 #93.
- 1 Appearances of Korg (Earth-10022)
- Minor Appearances of Korg (Earth-10022)
- Media Korg (Earth-10022) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Korg (Earth-10022)
- Quotations by or about Korg (Earth-10022)
- Character Gallery: Korg (Earth-10022)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|