When the symbiotes revolted against their creator, the dark god Knull, they constructed Klyntar to serve as his prison, sealing him away at its core. It serves as the primary headquarters of the Agents of the Cosmos, an organization comprised of various species of aliens bonded to symbiotes and dedicated to maintaining order across the universe.
Klyntar was eventually raided by the Poisons with help from the symbiote poacher Haze Mancer, resulting in the destruction of the Agents of the Cosmos and the abduction of all the symbiotes, leaving the planet barren and uninhabited. However, the time-displaced X-Men eventually returned the remaining Klyntar to their planet.
2010s Marvel Animated Universe (Earth-12041)
Klyntar was a peaceful world where the Symbiotes and the various creatures that inhabited the planet coexisted in harmony, until Thanos abducted the Symbiotes for his experiments and vaporized the planet.
Points of Interest
- Alien forest, a location where all of the flora and fauna are bonded to benevolent symbiotes.
- Agents of the Cosmos headquarters, including an arena where corrupt symbiotes are placed on trial.
- Symbiote breeding caverns, where new symbiotes are spawned and hatched from eggs.
- Knull's prison at the centre of the planet, where his physical body is imprisoned.
- The entirety of Klyntar is composed of symbiote biomass.
- Appearances of Klyntar (Planet)
- Minor Appearances of Klyntar (Planet)
- Media Klyntar (Planet) was Mentioned in
- Location Gallery: Klyntar (Planet)
- Images related to Klyntar (Planet)