Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I always wondered why nobody did it before me. I mean, all those comic book movies and television shows, you'd think at least one eccentric loner would have stitched himself a costume. Is everyday life really so exciting? Are schools and offices really so thrilling that I'm the only one who ever fantasized about this? C'mon. Be honest with yourself. We all planned to be a superhero at some point in our lives.
- -- Kick-Ass (Dave Lizewski)
Appearing in "Kick-Ass"Edit
- Kick-Ass (Dave Lizewski)
- Mrs. Zane (teacher)
- Mr. Lizewski (Dave's father)
- Dave's friends
- unnamed gangsters
- unnamed taggers
- Katie Deauxma
- unnamed Armenian hero
Synopsis for "Kick-Ass"Edit
Dave Lizewski, regular high school kid being raised by a widower father, takes it upon himself to become a real life superhero. After getting together a suit and doing some training he confronts his first criminals, which doesn't go well for him.
- This issue was dedicated to Paul James Downie.
- Throughout the issue Dave and his friends talk about (Marvel owned) comic properties, including the appearance of Galactus in Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, the debate over organic versus engineered webbing in the Spider-Man films, and Joss Whedon's run on Astonishing X-Men Vol 3--which Lizewski says makes his "Buffy look like shit."
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|