The designs for the Ringer battlesuit were later used by another criminal named Keith Kraft who re-established the Ringer persona. He would prove to be as inept as Davis initially was.
The Ringer teamed up with Coachwhip and Killer Shrike to attack Moon Knight during the events of the Acts of Vengeance, a plan to destroy superheroes. He was defeated quickly and, stunned, he accidentally ensnared Shrike in his rings while trying to hit the Knight. Shrike escaped while the Knight captured Coachwhip and the Ringer.
The Ringer was later employed by Justin Hammer, alongside Blacklash and Barrier. He attempted to trick Thunderbolt II into stealing some experimental aircraft plans, but was foiled by the Hulk and the ancient society known as the Pantheon.
Kraft showed up at Stilt-Man's funeral at the Bar with No Name where the Punisher poisoned the drinks and blew up the bar. Only medical attention prevented the Ringer and other villains from dying.
The Ringer was part of Osborn's Shadow Initiative. He accompanies the team to liberate the Negative Zone prison. Ringer later assisted Hood into fighting Counter Force. He was then defeated by the Avengers Resistance in their last assault at Camp Hammer.
Hover-platform; open, two standing places. Its controls can be wrestled from him.
The second person to bear the Ringer identity and costume.
- 21 Appearances of Keith Kraft (Earth-616)
- 1 Minor Appearances of Keith Kraft (Earth-616)
- Media Keith Kraft (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 4 Images featuring Keith Kraft (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Keith Kraft (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Keith Kraft (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Marc Spector: Moon Knight #10
- ↑ Incredible Hulk Annual #17
- ↑ Punisher War Journal Vol 2 #4
- ↑ Avengers: The Initiative #26
- ↑ Avengers: The Initiative #27
- ↑ Avengers: The Initiative #34
- ↑ Avengers: The Initiative #35
- ↑ Secret Avengers Vol 2 #2
- ↑ Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe A-Z hardcover Vol. 9
|Like this? Let us know!|