The origin of this incarnation of Katherine Power is presumably identical to that of her Earth-616 counterpart. However, not long after receiving her powers from the Kymellian Aelfyre Whitemane, Katie, along with her siblings, was branded a mutant by townsfolk, and the violence that followed cost the pack their parents lives.
The children stayed together for a while but evenually grew apart as they got older. Over the years, Katie developped an interest in Goth culture and got many tatoes. Eventually, at age 25, she ended up working as a waitress in Boston. It was there that her older sister, Julie, contacted her again in order to bring the team back together to once more fight the Snarks.
- 1 Appearances of Katherine Power (Earth-22455)
- Media Katherine Power (Earth-22455) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Katherine Power (Earth-22455)
- Quotations by or about Katherine Power (Earth-22455)
- Character Gallery: Katherine Power (Earth-22455)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|