Simply put, while Rama-Tut, Kang, Scarlet Centurion and Immortus all started as Nathaniel Richards of Earth-6311, and their histories overlap, all the time travelling has schismed their timelines. Putting aside the non-Richards' Kangs (from timelines where Kang was slain, and his armor and Kang identity stolen by others, as witnessed with the Cross-Time Kangs), we know of:
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, but in later life became nostalgic and became the semi-benevolent Rama-Tut again.
- Rama-Tut, who was to become Kang, but after being Rama-Tut became Scarlet Centurion (who fought the Squadron Supreme), and later abandoned it to become Kang.
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, became Rama-Tut again, and later became Immortus.
- Rama-Tut, who was to become Kang, but before becoming Rama-Tut he detoured as Iron Lad first.
- Rama-Tut, who was to become Kang, but before becoming Rama-Tut, and after having been Iron Lad, wanted to become a villain and adopted the alias of Kid Immortus.
- Rama-Tut, who became Kang, and didn't change to another identity. There were many of these, but Immortus cleaned up his own timeline by manipulating the Kangs into killing each other off and then absorbed the memories of all into a single Kang.