Appearing in "Book I, The Last Padawan - Chapter One: Fight"Edit
- Kanan Jarrus / Caleb Dume (Main story and flashback) (First appearance chronologically)
- Depa Billaba (Only in flashback)
- Galactic Republic (Only in flashback)
- Separatist Alliance (Only in flashback)
- The Emperor (Appears on a Computer Screen, TV, or Hologram only) (Only in flashback)
- Fulcrum (Mentioned)
- Kallerans (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- The Galaxy
- Blaster (Only in flashback)
- Lightsaber (Only in flashback)
- Kanan's Lightsaber (First appearance) (Only in flashback)
- Depa Billaba's Lightsaber (Only in flashback)
- Armor (Only in flashback)
- Phase II Clone Trooper Armor (Only in flashback)
- Holocron (Only in flashback)
- Kanan's Holocron (Only in flashback)
• Kanan Jarrus--in STAR WARS REBELS, he’s a cocky, sarcastic renegade fighting against the Galactic Empire alongside the rag-tag crew of the Ghost...but years before, at the height of the Clone Wars, he was known as Caleb Dume, Jedi Padawan under the instruction of Jedi Master Depa Billaba. Neither master nor apprentice ever suspected that the Clone Troopers they commanded would turn on them upon the issuing of Order 66—the order to execute all Jedi. How did Caleb Dume survive? How did he learn to survive on his own? And how did he become the man we know as Kanan Jarrus? Writer Greg Weisman (writer/executive producer on STAR WARS REBELS, SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN) and artist Pepe Larraz (DEADPOOL VS. X-FORCE, THOR, INHUMAN) bring us a tale bridging the years between the Clone Wars and Rebels!
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
Links and ReferencesEdit
|Like this? Let us know!|