Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In 6,000 BC, which was about 12,000 years after Atlantis sank beneath the ocean, the young prince Kamuu a member of the nomadic homo mermani arrived at the ruins of Atlantis. He travelled with his father King Stegors army to battle the army of the Western Sea led by King Tanas. The warring nations both bid to conquer the city and its hidden treasures. King Stegor died in the battle by the Queen Elanna of the Western Sea. Stegor’s brother, Orrek, sent Prince Kamuu on patrol, with the plan that the prince would be killed, so he could attain the throne of the tribe.
Kamuu traveled thought the ruins of the once great city and stumbled into a hole in the ground. When he awoke he found himself in the sanctuary of Shabarr the living skeleton of a priest of Bishru who attacked the young boy,. Kamuu tried to resist but his sword damaged by the creature and had to swim away. Kamuu then reached the Kamuu's throne room, and found a mystical sword that was once wielded by Kamuu Emperor of Atlantis.
When Kamuu waved the sword over his head, kneels before the boy proclaiming him "Lord". The prince falls unconscious and in his dreams he meet the ancient King Kamuu and his wife Queen Zartra. They showed him his destiny as the future ruler of Atlantis and of his heritage with the city. Kamuu then awoke realizing he never left the throne room.
He lives the palace to find his tribe, stands before them and swears that they would never more be nomads, as they will make Atlantis their home. At that moment Princess Zartra, the daughter of Tanas and Elanna of Western Sea approached him offering her friendship, which lead to marriage and the unity of the two people. Kamuu and Zartra ruled for many years and when they died they were succeeded by his son, Prince Harran.
- Atlantean Abilities: Kamuu possesses the conventional attributes of Homo mermanus: gills that extract oxygen from water, superhuman physiology to withstand extreme pressures and temperatures, and acute vision. He can swim at approximately 30 miles per hour. He can remain out of water for approximately nine minutes before beginning to suffocate. However, he can operate on the surface by wearing a water-filled helmet or using a chemical that enables him to draw oxygen from the air.
- 5 Appearances of Kamuu (Atlantean) (Earth-616)
- Media Kamuu (Atlantean) (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Kamuu (Atlantean) (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Kamuu (Atlantean) (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Kamuu (Atlantean) (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|