Joseph "Crusher" Hogan was a wrestler fighting in exhibition matches, where anybody who could stay in the ring with him for three minutes would gain 100 Dollars. He was challenged and defeated by Peter Parker in disguise who wanted to test his new-found powers as Spider-Man.
Years later he was worked as a janitor at his former gym telling stories of his supposed friendship with Spider-man.
In his prime as a wrestler, Hogan possessed the normal human strength for a man his age, height, and build who engaged in intensive regular exercise.
Crusher Hogan possesses the normal human strength for a man his age, height, and build who engages in moderate regular exercise.
- 42 Appearances of Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- Media Joseph Hogan (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- Fan-Art Gallery: Joseph Hogan (Earth-616)
- Marvel Universe Appendix
- Spider Fan
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|