Little is detailed about US Agent’s life before the zombie plague arrived on Earth-2149, however it can be presumed that it followed much the same path as US Agent of Earth-616.
Presumably, John receives a call from Nick Fury to join the resistance aboard the S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier, and leaves to join them.
With the extremely varied bunch all assembled on the Helicarrier, Nick explains how serious he believes the situation to be; that it is the end of the world. He also explains that whatever the histories of those assembled, they are all on the same side.
It can also be assumed that he was part of the team sent back down to the surface to battle the zombies. Though his ultimate fate is unknown, it can be presumed that he was zombified and later was fried the Power Cosmic Zombies tested out their new powers.
- Superhuman Strength: US Agent is superhumanly strong and is capable of lifting about 10 tons.
- Superhuman Stamina: US Agent's muscles produce much less fatigue toxins than the muscles of ordinary humans during physical activity. He can exert himself at peak capacity for up to 6 hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
- Superhuman Agility: US Agent's agility and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels that are beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Superhuman Reflexes: US Agen'ts reaction time is enhanced to a level that is beyond the human body's natural limits.
- Superhuman Durability: The tissues of his body are somewhat harder and more resistant to injury than the body of an ordinary human. However, he is not invulnerable and can sustain injury in many of the same ways as an ordinary human.
- 1 Appearances of John Walker (Earth-2149)
- Minor Appearances of John Walker (Earth-2149)
- Media John Walker (Earth-2149) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring John Walker (Earth-2149)
- Quotations by or about John Walker (Earth-2149)
- Character Gallery: John Walker (Earth-2149)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|