John Scott was framed for a murder he did not commit and found guilty and sentenced to death. John's son Larry would attempt to get the true killer, notorious gambler Chips Brant to confess, on to be knocked out and bound until after the execution. Breaking free and getting evidence that could clear his fathers name, Larry would arrive too late to prevent the execution and John Scott would be executed for a crime he did not commit.
John's death would leave Larry to believe that justice needed to have time on it side and would develop the costumed identity of Father Time. As Father Time, Larry's first order of business would be to beat Chips and his men into submission, preventing them from fleeing town and leaving them for the authorities to be arrested, thus avenging his father's death.
- 1 Appearances of John Scott (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of John Scott (Earth-616)
- Media John Scott (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring John Scott (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about John Scott (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: John Scott (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|