When a plague turned the world's population into cannibals, the Red Skull was among the many supervillians who succumbed to it. At some point, he aligned himself with the King of Death and acted as a prison guard for their captive, Deadpool, who was a part of a rival tribe led by Patient Zero. However, Deadpool's incessant talking caused Red Skull to drop his guard, which gave Deadpool an opportunity to kill him.
Seemingly those of Johann Shmidt (Earth-616)#Powers.
Due to his exposure to Survivor 118, the Red Skull was capable of adapting to extreme changes in his environment.
- 2 Appearances of Johann Shmidt (Earth-11080)
- Minor Appearances of Johann Shmidt (Earth-11080)
- Media Johann Shmidt (Earth-11080) was Mentioned in
- 1 Images featuring Johann Shmidt (Earth-11080)
- Quotations by or about Johann Shmidt (Earth-11080)
- Character Gallery: Johann Shmidt (Earth-11080)
- Characters killed by Red Skull
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|