In the 1940's Joel Williams and his brother Josh invented the remote control robot known as Flexo for the purposes of fighting crime, and would often use their invention to get themselves out of trouble.
In their first recorded appearance the Williams brothers would collect a sample of radium for experimentation only to be tricked into coming to a woman's aid and getting mugged. Using their Flexo robot and a radium detector the two brothers would track the mastermind behind the thefts to Dr. Murdo's lab, with Flexo, they would capture Murdo and his men and destroy Murdo's lab.
Next Joel would send Flexo to rescue his brother Josh from peril after thieves stole their plans for a torpedo repellent, leaving Josh tied to a tree for hungry wolves. Flexo would rescue his brother and recover the stolen plans. When using Flexo to investigate a series of arsons, Josh would once more need to be rescued by his brother when he would be left to burn to death in a building. Joel would use Flexo to save Josh and they would stop Iron Duke, the man responsible for the arsons.
In his last recorded appearance, Joel would accompany his brother Josh to the nation of Teutonia to recover a stolen formula of destructive potential. There the two brothers would be captured while attempting to recover the formula and put before a firing squad. With their control device they would summon Flexo who would rescue them and recover the plans.
Joel's subsequent activities remain unrevealed.
No known paranormal powers
- Joel is a capable fighter and a brilliant inventor. With his brother he has invented Flexo the robot and designs for a torpedo repellent
- Joel sometimes operates a remote control that allows him to operate Flexo the robot.
- 4 Appearances of Joel Williams (Earth-616)
- Minor Appearances of Joel Williams (Earth-616)
- Media Joel Williams (Earth-616) was Mentioned in
- Images featuring Joel Williams (Earth-616)
- Quotations by or about Joel Williams (Earth-616)
- Character Gallery: Joel Williams (Earth-616)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|