Jennifer Walters led a rather dull life as a trial lawyer. Angered by a fight with her husband, Augustus Pugliese, Jennifer wanted an escape and decided to Albert E. DeVoor's technology to vacation on "Earth-B" and temporarily gain the superpowers of her Earth-B counterpart.
Jennifer was eventually captured by Code: Blue along with several other "Alphas". After being confronted by her depowered Earth-B counterpart, the pair teamed up to bring in the Alpha Wrecker. With her powers gone due to Iron Man's nanites, Earth-616 Jennifer planned to return to Earth A while her vacationing counterpart remained in her place as She-Hulk. However, during the transdimensional transfer, Reed Richards was able to restore She-Hulk's abilities. With her counterpart's powers restored, Jennifer Walters Alpha went back to her home reality and reconciled with her husband.
- 3 Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-721)
- 2 Minor Appearances of Jennifer Walters (Earth-721)
- Media Jennifer Walters (Earth-721) was Mentioned in
- 2 Images featuring Jennifer Walters (Earth-721)
- Quotations by or about Jennifer Walters (Earth-721)
- Character Gallery: Jennifer Walters (Earth-721)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
|Like this? Let us know!|